måndag 7 februari 2011

So, one week in to my London Life and I like it.
I have moved in on Dod road in Westferry London and the neighbourhood is terrific. I live with the guys from Lithuania and one from Italy. Everyone is nice BUT, the standards in english apartments are low.. yes. to be coming from Swedend and it's standard to this is a huge difference. Everything looks or is dirty and or broken. Well, still London is worth it. It sure is an amazing city. My favourite location is by far BFI southbank where they show old classic films so I am thriving. Have now seen Howard hughes' The Outlaw and Howard Hawks' Red River and I soo happy! Have been wanting to live in a city where they have a cinema like that since I was a kid.

Today me and Kristin are going out on the town, on the hunt for a new pair of vans. :)

Inga kommentarer: