onsdag 21 april 2010



I wish I could draw like Adam Hughes..

modern day pinups.

Love his style!





Have been uber marathoning Numb3rs.. I don't know what it is with that show. I don't like those kind of shows normally but Numb3rs just got too me. so smart and just damn good!
Other things I'm excited about are the new Solomon Kane Movie.. I can not tell how much I L O V E Robert E. Howard and his stories.. that's why I'm also looking forward to the new Conan movie!

The Light is a new Comic Book from Image comics that I'm Also really excited about. the cover is quite stunning!
It's about a virus outbrek in Oregon and it affects people when they look into a light.. is said to be a mix between 30 days of night and 28 days later, and that could never be bad!
Now it's time for some vacuuming.

Inga kommentarer: