måndag 28 juni 2010

London

hej hej hallå.. that's how my moms ring tone sounds like, it's from that really catchy song from Swedish rapper Timbuktu. yeah, an important piece of information.

It's 7:15 here in Tranås, Sweden and I have never had a worse night, the sun got up at 4 and I slept in a room with ALL windoes so I couldn't escape it even though I built a wall of pillows around my face. The heat was excrutiating.
Well so I though, couldn't be a better morning to update my blog which has stand still for a while, almost forgot it!

My thoughts about start studying and moving from Sweden has been on my mind alot lately, cannot wait! that's how it feels, even though I'm moving from my best friend and roommate, my amazing dog, my mom whith whom I speak every day and my other friends I've been getting used to hang out with every day..sucks. but at the same time, I couldn't take another year not doing what I've been waiting for since I was about 20, 5 frakkin years! I've been wanting to study and specially in another country for as long as I have known you could. USA has always been no 1 in my interest book but the last few years London has stepped up it's game, close to home, a close friend lives there, starbucks on every corner, comic book shops and great vegan food. So my mind is set and soo happy about it! if I went with my intially plan to go to New York or Los Angeles I could go home what..? once, twice a year? now I'm 2 hors and a cheapish ticket with ryanair from home and that sounds just right.

Inga kommentarer: