lördag 20 november 2010

Carrion Death

I have by myself decided when to leave this country for another country I've always wanted to be a part of.
thirtieth of january. After that I will, (Hopefully) not return to Sweden until 2014.

things to do before London arrives.
-Talk to my doctor about my pacemaker.
-Get the unemploymentoffice just to accept that I want to get out and study, EVEN though I have an injury.
-Get a place to stay so i don't have to lean on my friends.
-SAVE more and more and more money.
-fix so my phone becomes mine so I can get an English phone card.
-And.. Say goodbye to my friends.

The latter will be hard, specially with my best friend. don't know wehere to turn when I'm gonna need to talk.
My phone bill will go through the roof.

sO, ticket bought..Stockholm - London, January 30th. 74 SEK. roughly 10 dollars. love to fly in europe.

Inga kommentarer: