måndag 22 mars 2010

Sant Blod.

Ok. I am feeling better after the big operation and can walk fairly good. gets very easliy tired though.
I have watched SO much tv-series/movies since the operation. I stretch watched through all episodes of Modern Family, (which is quite amazing!) started watching Numb3rs, continued on Fringe and Sons of Anarchy, Babylon 5 and last Supernatural, and that with my roomie. We love it, I know I've said it before but it's really like X-files JR.
An old friend of mine have just moved here to Norrköping with her boyfriend in a gorgeus apartment with her 2 ferrets and cat. So I am thrilled to get to hang out with her almost every day :)

I am REALLY looking forward to the new Tron movie. honestly, was a remake of the amazing 80's film TRON necessary? absolutely not. BUT now after watching the great trailers I am just blown away by my own pepp (whats a good english word for pepp? how excited I am?) and I usually Hate when a remake is done on an already perfect movie. like this one.

Saw Percy JAckson and the lightning thief the other day, and I have seen it twice now.. also a movie I really looked forward to. Loved the book! but the movie...what a dissappointment. honestly. they didn't follow the book at all I thought, WHY is Annabeth and Percy flirting and getting a crush on each other? she was in to Luke in the book. And the pearls.. He got them at the bottom of the sea from a relative and in the movie he goes out on a quest to find them? and have a map that shows their position. And why in the movie are Percy rebelling against his teachers and go on a quest to find his mother when in the boook the teachers give him that assignment! And biggest miss of all was...where the hoot were the Prophecy?? No...I was dissappointed. maybe if I hadn't read the book. It would have been different.

I am almost finished with Philip K. Dicks masterpiece Does Androids dream of electric sheep? and It is R e a l l y AMAZING! I love it. after I'm finished I'm gonna finish Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Yes I always read 3-5 books at the same time.. love it. but sometimes it takes me forever to finish one of them, because I always read the most from the one I like the most.

Oh hey. waiting for my roomie to come home so we can watch the new episode of Project Runway.

adjö.

Inga kommentarer: