torsdag 11 mars 2010

Moonchild

Just saw the last episode from season 1 of Fringe. and it was SOOO good.. Can't wait to start a season 2 marathon now. And Leonard Nimoy was guest starring! mygod! doesn't get any better than that :)
I have cleaned the w h o l e apartment today, (my back aches) and now I am getting read to organize all my comic book and all my grapchic novels...hm. gonna take A WHILE. I'm putting them in order by publisher I think.. and then an Alan Moore section.. and maybe a Neil Gaiman section.. and a Loeb and Morrison and Ellis and Ennis section too. well let's see how it goes!

I ordered some comics today, The Unwritten Vol 1 and The CLeaners Vol 1 (which I have waited for a loong time to read!) I'm gonna have to take several breaks and during that I'm gonna start with season two of Fringe, OOoor maybe som Babylon 5. hm.

I love comic book covers (who doesn't?) and one favorite of mine is Steve Niles' Gotham After Midnight (I think it's Kelley Jones who drew the cover?)
Anyhow.. I just love this one. It's so different and dark and edgy! I think it's one of the coolest covers.

Inga kommentarer: