torsdag 29 juli 2010

Tynneson

What a day.
Me, Zelda, Ricke, Jossan and Calle went on a roadtrip to flea markets around Östergötland.
The first stop we made was at Fornåsa where I made such a jackpot in the book department!
My biggest joys in life is when (just wanna say first, I have a HUGE list of books I want on my fav book website and it just keeps getting longer and new prices are high when you want like 30 at a time) ... So, My biggest joys in life is when I fins one of these books in a second hand store or in a flea market. Specially when it's in English. Want to all my books on my list that are written my an English author in his/hers native language. What would Graham Greene or W. Somerset Maugham be in Swedish translation? butchered!
My point of all that was that today was a jackpot in that department! Found Henry Fielding's Tom Jones, Guy De Maupassant's Bel Ami, George Orwell's Animal Farm and W. Somerset Maugham's Of Human Bondage!
And all those books are on my Must-Buy, Must-Read lists and now I found them, inexpensive, old, worn out and wonderful.
I also found the autobiography o Charlie Chaplin, A joseph Conrad book, another Maugham, a Graham Greene one and the complete poetry of Alfred Lord Tennyson.
Yes, I put everyone to sleep in the car when I showed my findings..
sometimes I am very lonely in my passions.

Inga kommentarer: