söndag 26 september 2010

The sea has nothing to give but a well-excavated grave

T minus 9 days. Then off to the promise land!
New developments on the guests to the New York Comic Con, Bruce Campbell the biggest of course.
But Tricia Helfer who plays No 6 on Battlestar galactica will be there and that's gonna be...awesome. But even more so that Starbuck will be there! gah times 3!
Battlestar Galactica is bY far one of the best series of all time. period.

Have a month and a half left in this apartment.. and after that I'll be homeless. I'm gonna miss having a room with all my stuff, love looking at them and just being by myself and just be.. that's gonna change. f.

at least I have the written words that are always such a great comfort to me.
shit.. that sounded like I was referring to the bible.. but I can assure you I was not.

Inga kommentarer: