fredag 3 september 2010

thirtyfour days left

thirtyfour days left to my favorite traveling destination. New York New York.
The only reason I chose 5th to 12th october is because of the New York Comic Con, which happens to be the biggest coolest thing I'v ever been to.
More and more fantastic guests are revealed, latest Bruce motherfucking Campbell! Feels like after that I can die happy.
But as comic book guest BIG stars are coming, Jim Lee, Geoff Johns, The Kubert Family, Adam Hughes, Mcniven, Brian M Bendis, Jeph loeb, George Perez and Ben Templesmith and lots more.. my oh my.
AND and.. as if that's not enough.. Katee Sackhoff from my no 2 favorite scifi series Battlestar Galactica! Can't wait..

Other than that I'm going with my two dear friends Zelda and Ricke and it's gonna be amazing.
This will be my fifth time to New York and I have a list on things we have to do cause for some reason I haven't already.
.Go to Boston (have to see the birthplace of Edgar Allan Poe)
.take a boatride around manhattan
.go to Liberty/Ellis Island


BTW. I was almost fucking jumped by 3 guys just now, man o man. never been that close. I turned around in the nick of time. Can't even walk my dog at night anymore

Inga kommentarer: