torsdag 25 februari 2010

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

Just started reading this genius book by Philip K. Dick. But I have to admit it's sometimes quite hard with the language, since english are my second language i find his writitng sometimes a bit advances, maybe I should read it in Swedish? or maybe I just have to get more in to it.
Three of my all time favorite authors who all wrote sci fi or weird fiction, also all died too young.
-Philip K. Dick genius Sci-fi writer, dies at age 53
-H.P Lovecraft genius horror/fantasy/weird fiction writer, dies at age 46
-Robert E. Howard genius Pulp/fantasy writer, dies at age 30
all too soon

Watching Fringe again..I just L o v e it, and love Olivia Dunham, she's the new Dana Scully!
Joshua Jackson is also frakin great in the series! and not to mention the man playing his father, Walter Bishop.
Gah. no wonder I can't turn it off.

other things I kill my time while I try to heal from the operation are, Blackest night. the new Green Lantern story which include alot of spinoff before And after so I'm trying to collect them all and read them in order.

The Cover art is SO amazing I look forward to it every week.




Inga kommentarer: