lördag 27 februari 2010

Lieutenant Data

Today is saturday, petter and I are gonna have a Star Trek marathon. We have decided to go through the whole the Original series and The Next Generation. But I'm going to sneak in ST Voyager too..


Me and my roomie are watching Supernatural, a real good series, like an X-files Jr!


Yesterday I was out for about an hour at a club... B a d Idea. One week after my back surgery I should have resting. But have been so bored so I really wanted to do something, 40 mins after I left I regreted my decision and went home :) but still fun to do something even though it was just an hour.´

Started to read from the Collection of Solomon Kane by Robert E. Howard.
I love theese old horror/pulp fiction stories and can read the whole night if I could. Really looking forward to the movie that came last year, hope just it's half as good as the stories.

Inga kommentarer: